Go Here to Find Out More About Matcha: http://goo.gl/72rA3e
– 2 cups cookie crumbles — preferably whole wheat
– ½ cup butter, melted
– 18 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
– 3 teaspoons Matcha powder, sifted
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/3 cup heavy cream
– 1 tablespoon powdered gelatin
– 1/3 cup caster sugar
1. Combine cookie crumbles and melted butter in a medium bowl. Knead with hands, until you have nice dough.
2. Meanwhile preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
3. Transfer cookie dough to a 9-inch spring cake mold and spread the dough with hands.
4. Bake for 6-8 minutes until gold and crispy.
5. Beat the sugar, vanilla extract, cream cheese and heavy cream. Add sifted Matcha and stir well until combined.
6. Finally add powdered gelatin and stir well.
7. Spread the cheese over prepared crust and cover the mold with plastic foil.
8. Place in the refrigerator for 4 hours until cheese is firm.
9. Remove from the cake mold and serve into slices before serving.